I put up a post about a week ago, or so I thought. I guess when I hit post and waited for a second it didn’t go up. So now I’m going to have to update you point by point.
1. Adonis is finished knitting, finished it. Few days ago.
2. I had to rip out the saddle once because of a line in the pattern that confused me. I don’t think it needs to be there it’s redundant (the instruction not the saddles).
3. That fixed I put in the collar.
4. Ripped out the cone of a collar.
5. Fixed that problem and brought up the front of the neck since it was too low for my taste.
6. I’m weaving in ends right now and have been for a few days.
7. It’s taking me a bit because I’m splitting the yarn into plies and duplicate stitching them in.
8. This sweater looks fantastic on.
9. Wish it was cooler so I could wear it.
10. Next project is in progress and I’m super happy with it so far.